Monday, April 9, 2018

Video: Napkin Techniques Made Easy with a Minc


I recently bought a Heidi Swapp Minc Mini and am loving how well it foils but also how easily it attachs napkins to cardstock for gorgeous cards! Remember using an iron and how time consuming and frustrating that could get? Once through the Minc machine and the napkin holds tightly to the cardstock with cling wrap and I show that technique in my newest video here.  Here is a peak at the inside of this lovely thank you card that I show step by step how to make in the video:


I also show several ways to add glitter to your napkin cards and these are the cards I made with those techniques: 




It is so hard to show the sparkle of the glitter in still pictures, so be sure to click here and watch the video for all the details and in the description box are links to all the products used.

I am entering the last card in the birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what gorgeous cards Karen - I don't have a minc machine so will have to remain with the old technique :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

They are all so gorgeous! I have not used napkins for cards in ages. For awhile that was all I made and yes, I used an iron for mine. But I did not mind that.