Tuesday, April 10, 2018

More Napkin Cards Using the Minc Mini


I recently found some gorgeous napkins with flowers and wood planks and I created a bunch of cards with them and my Minc Mini. I explain how to do that easily in my latest video here.




A dear friend is celebrating an April birthday and I made her this card with the napkin Minc technique, the eclipse technique (using the Condensed Alphabet Dies from Kat Scrappiness)  and some great dies from Karen Burniston. I love the Happy Birthday die from Karen B. especially when it is layered. I used the Spinner Square Pop Up die from Karen Burniston to add a LOL surprise when the card is opened. The stamps in the center pieces are from Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Crafts and the Celebrate is from Tonic Studios.

Here are a couple more cards I made with same napkins: 


It is so easy to make lovely cards with beautiful napkins, cling wrap, some dies and a Heidi Swapp Minc Machine as I share in this week's video here. The first card features a Gina Marie Designs Background Floral die and Greetings from IO. The second card shows Tim Holtz Sizzix new Planks Bigz Die and the Blessings die and stamp set from Hero Arts. 

I am entering the first card in the birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is so neat to do. I watched your video yesterday and went out and got napkins. I don't think my plain white ones will make very pretty cards! What a wonderful idea to use the Minc. This is a busy week but I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing, your cards are beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards, and great use of the adapted napkin technique!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful are these gorgeous cards. I love the idea of finding napkins and using them. I have not done that in ages.