Friday, May 5, 2017

Altenew Layered Floral Cover Dies Series - Day 3


As I continue my series of blogposts featuring the new Altenew Layered Floral Cover Dies, today I am sharing a card that shows you don't need both of the cover dies to make a beautiful card. I embossed a white cardfront with the floral cover die A and also die cut it out of black cardstock. I used a sponge to color the flowers, leaves and in between with my new Distress Oxide inks. Then I simply glued the black die cut layer onto the card with my favorite Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.

I am entering this card in the Flowers challenge at Dies R Us and the Favorite Die challenge at As You Like It. The Altenew layering floral dies are my favorite right now because it is so easy to make beautiful cards many different ways with them.


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is so creative and beautiful Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Maria said...

What a gorgeous card in beautiful color using the floral cover die! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month for the 'Flowers' Challenge!

Lynne said...

A beautiful card in lovely bold colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

laurie said...

This is gorgeous! I love that die...so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Dies R us!

Sarah said...

Who knew that dies could create such amazing effects!! A beautiful card and thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT