Friday, February 24, 2017

Sending Good Wishes with Stencils

I am still playing with new stencils and this one is a two part stencil from Die Cuts and More. I sponged the inside tear drop shape first and then the outer curved lines in a different shade of purple Distress Ink. I then applied Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste over the inside tear drop shape through the first stencil and let it dry. I die cut Impression Obsession's Sending Good Wishes Frame die out of purple cardstock and black fun foam. I glued them together and attached to the completed card front. Here is a look at the dimension on this card: 
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!
hugs , Fiki
My Little Shop-Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nicely stenciled background and with the die it makes for a wonderful card design.

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, love your background

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x