Saturday, January 21, 2017

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is: Anything Goes 4 Kids. Create and link any card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: Dollar Graphics Depot is giving their winner a $15 gift certificate! And the winner from Kitchen Sink Stamps receives a $25 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My card was made with a super cute colored digital stamp from Dollar Graphic Depot called Puppy Peekers. I die cut the front of the card with a stitched rectangle die from My Creative Time. I added some Nuvo crystal drops for dimension and color. Here is a peak at the inside where I used another colored digi from Dollar Graphics Depot: 

I know it is early for Easter cards but I am so over all the snow and bitter cold we have had this winter. And it is not too early to be thinking about spring and Easter cards for the kids we serve at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie of a card Karen - so bright and cheerful too.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable and I love how you colored the image.