Sunday, December 4, 2016

White Winter Wish Card


I love the look of a white on white card, but seldom make one. I was designing with some never used and rarely used Christmas dies and this card is the result. I started with a lovely new Penny Black Winter Garland Die and then added some Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. The Tattered Poinsettia was cut and embossed with matching Alterations dies and embossing folders from Tim. The "wish" was cut out of white cardstock and white fun foam. I added some white sequins and white Nuvo glitter drops to complete the card. Here is a look from the side to see all the dimension:



I am entering this card in the Christmas to Die For challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Christmas challenge at Dies R Us.

My Christmas wish is for peace and kindness in this country and around the world.

9 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh Karen!! This is STUNNING!! I love the white on white and that poinsettia is just gorgeous!! I also love the wish sentiment die. Everything about this card is a thing of beauty!!

Krisha said...

I LOVE white on white cards too, and this one is simply gorgeous!!!

designbydonna said...

Gorgeous. White on white is so elegant. Love that poinsettia.

Darlene said...

Oh Karen this is just stunning! I love white-on-white and yours is so beautiful! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Liz said...

A beautiful white on white card, love the design. xx

Lin said...

All white cards are always so elegant, and this one is especially beautiful for Christmas, Karen! Such amazing texture! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful white on white card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

White on white is always so elegant looking and this card you made is just outstandingly beautiful! I absolutely love it. One of the best you have ever done I think! I love all the dimension.

Maria said...

Super lovely all in white!! Thanks so much for joining us for the DRU Christmas Challenge!!