Sunday, October 16, 2016

Club Challenge Thanksgiving Card


I had a few minutes this week and a turkey die from Die-namics I have never used, so I decided to make my local stamp club challenge card for next month. I liked the sketch and we were to use embossing- either kind- so I did my favorite double embossing on aluminum foil with a leaves embossing folder from Sizzix. I used some different embossing powders this time from Stampendous and Stampamania for an aged and fall colored look. I created the card front with a Memory Box stencil and the gorgeous red Glimmer Paste from Nuvo. I die cut the "Gobble Gobble" turkey in a fall colored dp and black and offset them just a bit when I attached them together. Here is a look from the side of the card to see some of the dimension of the glimmer paste and the layers:



I am entering this card in the Fall challenge at Dies R Us.

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I LOVE the way you used the aluminum foil on this!! It looks SO COOL!!! That turkey is adorable!!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Karen!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great Thanksgiving card design.

Barb said...

A really lovely card Karen. Barbxx