Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tag It! with Dies


I made a bunch of tags this year using all sorts of my favorite dies, a little stamping and some washi tape. I also used some vellum, embossing folders and gems. Too many to go into great detail, but if you have a question about a specific product I used, feel free to email me via the contact feature on the side of the blog.

I am entering these tags in the Tag It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Holly Jolly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. 

3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love all your different tags Karen! Who makes that Christmas Tree die on the tag on the left?

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These are wonderful! I can only imagine how amazing your packages and parcels turned out with these festive tags adorning them. I love all the variety you created and how you utilized so many different dies so well. Love the addition of washi tape, too! Each and every one has its own personality and it was so fun to see this post! Thanks for sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All so beautiful. Lovely tags.