Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stars and Stripes Brusho Card from the new TTCRD Magazine!


The new May/June 2015 issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine is available for your viewing pleasure in the "Subscribers Only Area" of the TTCRD website.  It is loaded with over 160 pages of paper craft tutorials, tons of inspiration and projects you can create.  Plus free digis, an article by me about Brusho backgrounds and 6 of my cards among page after page of great cards. Come check it out! If you do not currently subscribe to the magazine you will need to go to the top of the page and click on the Subscription/Renewals tab. I highly recommend everyone get a subscription to this great on line magazine!

I created the card above for my article on Brusho patriotic cards and this card features bokeh stars. For all the details on how I made it and the supplies, visit the TTCRD website linked above.

I am entering this card in the Let's Get Sentimental challenge at Simon Says Stamp (the forever is a Tim Holtz sentiment), and the Beautiful Backgrounds challenge at DRS Designs.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful take on the theme, stars and stripes, and a great background Karen.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and a great way to infuse the patriotic theme in too.

nwilliams6 said...

I love Brushos and need to dig mine our again. Your colors are fabulous and I love the bg design. Thanks for sharing this with us in the DRS Designs Challenge.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Thank you for your visit on my blog,
I am your new follower
great card
I love the colour combination and stunning background
hugs Tamara