Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy for You Guys Card


I needed a quick card to say "congrats" to a guy we know recently and pulled out a brand new Cheery Lynn Die I couldn't resist recently. I thought this "happy" elephant would be perfect for a birthday card or any happy card for a child or a guy. I teamed him with the circular "for you" die by Impression Obsession. I cut them in black, layered on a yellow patterned cardstock and added a line of glitter tape along the bottom. Very quick and easy, but lots of fun too.

I am entering this in the "Make it Manly" challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and the use a die cut challenge at The Stamping Boutique.

6 comments:

Annalisa G said...

Love the colors you chose. That elephant die cut is really neat! I also love the chevron background. Thanks for joining us over at the stamping boutique challenge blog. -Annalisa (DT)

Donna said...

How cute, those colors are perfect, the black really stands out on the yellow background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome dies and they work so well for a quick card design. I like the masculine look too.

shulsart said...

What a cool idea, Karen, that cute elephant works perfectly with that sentiment. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Karen said...

How adorable Karen! I love the yellow and black! Thanks for playing the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Good luck!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Karen this is such a sweet card. Great contrast with the black elephant on yellow. Really make the elephant a nice focal point. Thanks for joining our challenge. Best of luck to you.