Friday, April 3, 2015

Wine Shaker Card on Crackerbox Palace Friday


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a fun card I made with a lol wine stamp from Crackerbox Palace. CBP has a whole line of wine and coffee stamps here on their website. I decided to make a wine shaker card with some new dies from My Creative Time. I started with a pretty purple background created with Brushos and glossy paper. Then I cut three wine glasses with the dies. I stamped the funny “This Wine” choice stamp with a black archival ink. I attached some acetate behind the wine glasses and created a border around them with two layers of thin mounting tape. Then I dumped in a bunch of sequins and beads before attaching that piece to a white card base.

Here is another look with a bigger shake of the card: 


**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Penny’s Paper Crafty and the Humor challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

A fun way to make a shakercard! Happy Eastern!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Karen - love shaker cards, and this is a stunner.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

You are so clever! It would never have occurred to me to use a wine glass for a shaker but it really works great. Love the card!

Helen said...

Great card - that sentiment made me smile!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x