Thursday, July 3, 2014

Celebrate 4th of July!


I am in the mood for red, white and blue this week, so I made a card based on something I had seen once on Pinterest- sorry do not have a link to the originator. But it is simply a popsicle in patriotic colors and embossed with a SU embossing folder. I happened to have a real popsicle stick that came with some rub-ons and I added a bow around that stick. I embossed the card base with a fireworks embossing folder from Darice. Then I cut a star with a nesties die and stamped the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Fantastic Tuesday and the "no designer papers" challenge at Crafty Sentiments.

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

SO cute and creative!!! Love this.
Lynn

Deepti said...

This is a true representation of July 4th :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

A cute, cute card design. Have a Happy 4th of July Karen.

Brenda said...

Love this festive card Karen! Your Popsicle looks so good and I love the embossed background. Hugs, Brenda

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is such a fun and fab card Karen and the firework embossing is a brilliant touch. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments this week, Susan x

Diane said...

Love your bright and fun ice lolly card Karen !! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Such a great design and so colourful too.Perfect for a fun celebration.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)