Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bright Colors 4 Kids Challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids

 It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Bright Colors 4 Kids! Create and link any card for a child with bright colors on it and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge:  Bugaboo is giving their winner 7 digis of their choice! QKR Stampede is giving their randomly picked winner 5 images of their choice!  And The Paper Shelter’s winner gets a $20 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first bright card features a fun colored digi from The Paper Shelter called "My Racing Car." I printed him and cut him out, then attached him with mounting tape over a couple circles cut out with my nesties. I die cut 'hi" with a Paper Smooches die and added some bright colored dots.
I love this Ladybug Stack from Bugaboo- aren't they sweet? I paper pieced all of the ladybugs and flowers with bright colored scraps. Then I cut "thanks" from Lil' Inker twice, layered just offset and attached. Our kids do use thank you cards for their medical staff and other special people, so cards like this one are requested by the hospitals we serve.

I am entering these cards in the Child's Play challenge at Creative Knockouts, and the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapper's Delights.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are darling and super cute.

Kim Heggins said...

Karen...wow, both of your cards are just knock out fabulous! From the sweet little lady bugs to the adorable hot rod...so fun!

Brenda said...

Oh my these cards are just darling Karen! I love the bright colors of them both!! Hugs, Brenda

Stacey said...

Grest card. love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights.

Stacey x