Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Daughter's Wedding Card


A week ago today we were attending the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for my daughter's wedding, and today I am sharing the card in a box I made for their wedding card. I decorated the card in a box with the Celtic knots we used for the invitations and thank you notes, and origami cranes they decorated the hall with. (See picture below.) Marie and Chad blended their families with this marriage so I included the kids and love in the card in the box. Here is another photo of what pops up when the card is opened, as well as the origami cranes and lights, and two favorite photos from the rehearsal dinner.



I love to make personalized cards for very special occasions and people. I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Catz and Crafty Girls.

5 comments:

carol said...

wonderful creation thanks for joining in with our AG Challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

crafty-stamper said...

love your photos and personalised card in a box --thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x

Vicky Briggs said...

I love the idea of the wedding card. But what a good picture of the two of you!
Thanks for sharing.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card is so gorgeous and will be treasured by the whole family to mark that special occasion. Congratulations to all too!

Janette said...

Sure this will go among the treasures,always lovely to keep...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x