Sunday, May 11, 2014

Feather Thank You Card

Haven't had a chance to play with my Silhouette for quite a while, but this is a card I made and never had a chance to share here on my blog. I love to use the positives and negatives of dies as you know if you follow my blog. This time I cut the feather with my Silhouette and a Silhouette America cutting file, then embossed the feather cut out with a Sizzix embossing folder. Under the open space of the feather die, I attached some scenery designer paper out of my old old stash. The thank you sentiment is an old one from Stampin' Up.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Sister Act and the Something Old, Something New challenge at Polkadoodles (old dp and stamp, new cutting file from Silhouette.)

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and a neat idea to off set the diecut positive with the negative. And, embossing the feather was even more cool! Makes it a very artistic look indeed!

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love that you have used the negative too! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Something Old/Something New challenge.