Friday, January 10, 2014

Tattoos and Washi Tape Card for My Daughter


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a fun Thinking of You card I designed for my daughter with this beautiful lady with a tattoo from Crackerbox Palace. I embossed her with white embossing powder on a kraft card and simply colored her tattoo. I framed her with a white piece that I raised with pop dots and layered several washi tape at angles on the bottom. I also punched out a couple flowers from the washi tape to highlight the sentiment on the side.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Creative Moments and Penny’s Paper Crafty.
 Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful card. Just the right amount of extras. Edna B.

alex said...

Fab card, great design, thank you for playing at Creative Moments
Alex x

Helen said...

Beautiful - the white on kraft looks really elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x