Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mrs. Claus Card for a Dear Friend


I just shared this card with the special recipients, so now I can post it here. I have seen the Mrs. Claus dresses made with the Stampin' Up dress die and just had to try one for myself. I cut the dress out of a sparkly red paper and added the white trim. The belt and Merry are Silhouette America cutting files. The card itself was cut with Spellbinders dies.

Many of the dies are new to me so I am entering this card in the challenge at Raisin Boat for something new and also in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Very nice card Karen! Cute dress :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Linda said...

Mrs. Claus gets a new dress. I love it! Thanks for joining Karen! This is great! Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Linda