Tuesday, November 19, 2013

You are Amazing, The Best and more!


This is the card I sent recently to my amazing grandson- he loves word finds and of course, Grandma thinks he is the best, funny, smart and every other adjective on the list:) I used a digital stamp set from Hambo to make this card and so all I needed to do was print the words and the word find puzzle and put them on a card.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Dream Valley and the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Karen what a fun idea!! I'm sure your grandson will love this wonderful CAS birthday card made with such love! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Clever and fun! I am sure your grandson got a huge kick out of this! Great idea beautifully executed! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Nathalie said...

So funny!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a brilliant card! I'm sure that he totally loved it.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week DT Crafting Vicky

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT