Monday, October 28, 2013

Spooky Spiders for Halloween


I saw a card on Pinterest with spiders coming out of a mason jar and after I got a mason jar stamp from Inspired by Stamping, I just had to try it! I stamped the jar on white cardstock and also on acetate and cut out both. I used my Silhouette and a Silhouette America cutting file to cut out the spiders and spider web as well as the Eeek! I added some eyes to the spiders with a white gel pen and attached a bunch inside the cardstock and acetate layer as well as a couple on the loose. The spider web borders were created with a Martha Stewart punch I borrow from a good friend. (Thanks Jane!)

I am entering this card in the Spooky challenge at Totally Gorjuss and the Halloween challenge at Di's Digis Design. 

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card. Certainly is spooky.
Thanks for joining in at Totally GOrjuss.
Good luck

Penny said...

Great use of the jar.. and creepy spiders.. this is cool, love how it turned out.
Thanks for playing along in the Spooky challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.

Anonymous said...

Spooky and Creepy all the same time - just the perfect Halloween card. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween and thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Di's Digi Designs! Dee