Monday, August 12, 2013

Prickley Pear Thank You Card


I recently purchased a beautiful set of flowers and sentiments with matching dies by Prickley Pear and I couldn't wait to design a card with them. The sketch for the card was cased from a card I saw on Pinterest. I started with a two sided orange floral paper for the card base. I stamped the Prickley Pear flowers in orange ink on an off white panel and also on scrap paper, then cut the smaller ones out with their matching die. I attached the smaller flowers over the larger ones, and layered that piece over a green card stock piece. The "thanks for your kindness" sentiment is from the same set by Prickley Pear. The dotted circle die is by Memory Box and the greens were cut with a Cherry Lynn die. I added some gems to the flowers and sentiment to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Paper Take Weekly and Sister Act.

Stamping Smiles, Karen

No comments: