Sunday, July 14, 2013

Silhouette Sunday Super Hero Projects


My grandson's birthday is coming up and he is big super hero fan so I decided to use my Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette America cutting files to make him some fun projects for his birthday celebration. This week at the Silhouette Blog Weekly Challenge, they want us to use circles or the free file from Silhouette this week. The free file was these blackboard alphabet circles, so I used them for this shield I made for Nate. The shield, kapow shape, ninja and sword are all Silhouette America cutting files. Could you image how much this project would have cost me if I had purchased all these shapes in the traditional dies? With my subscription, all the files cost less than 50 cents each except for the chalkboard circular letters which were free!

This the card I made for Nate and this is the inside:

So easy to personalize a special birthday card for someone you love. One more card to share- this is the very first card I made with my Silhouette Portrait when I set it up. I bought a Batman file from the Silhouette store and tried some letters with the Text function. Pretty basic, but Nate loved it when I sent it to him.

I am entering the birthday card in the Anything Goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Stamping and Silhouette Smiles, Grandma Karen 

No comments: