Friday, June 14, 2013

Crackerbox Palace Wishes for the Special Guy in Your Life


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a fun card for a guy I made recently with stamps from Crackerbox Palace. Guy Fairy Patrick makes me smile and he is granting a wish to the lucky guy who receives this card. I stamped, colored and paper pieced him and added a “Make a Wish” sentiment I cut out with my Silhouette. When you open the front gate you see the granted wish: a mug of cold beer and a prescription for the perfect day whether it be Father’s Day or his birthday.



I like how it turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the “one for the guys” challenges at Crafting by Designs and Crafting for all Seasons. 

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


1 comment:

Bianca said...

That´s such a lovely project for a men. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting for all Seasons. Tomorrow we will start a new one. Perhaps you will join in again :o) xx Bianca