Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CAS Fridays and Dream Valley Challenges



I am back- had computer problems for a few days so have been unable to blog until now. But thanks to Jordan of Computer Tek I am back up and running! If you are local (Wausau WI area) and need computer help that is reliable and fast and reasonable, check out his website or give him a call.

The challenge this week at CAS Fridays is "For the Girls" and Pink is the color at Dream Valley Challenges- both in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love the Reinker Float technique that I learned about on this blogpost and used to make this beautiful rose. I made the card with the largest of my Grand Calibur Labels 4 dies folded with center opening. I held the card shut with a band made of a pretty embossed velum and added a leaf of gems to complete the feminine card.

If you are local to Wausau/Schofield and would like to learn how to make this card and others, I am starting to offer classes in my home teaching techniques and card making. Don't have the Grand Calibur and Grands dies or hundreds of embossing folders, dies, punches and stamps? Come use mine and learn how to make some of the cards I have designed and show here on my blog and have been published nationally with. Send me an email (khasheck at gmail dot com) if you are interested in the details.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty creation!

Mrs A. said...

A very impressive technique. Just been over and had a look. Your rose is stunning and sets the rest of the card off perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Karen, glad you are back on line and your computer issues are gone, nothing worse.... I think we have all become hooked on them, what did we do before we had them? Love your card, love the technique you used as well, might give it a go. Wishing you much success with your classes, blessings Hilde

Michele Gross said...

So beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Karen - this is really lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

mags said...

A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x