Monday, April 30, 2012

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this fun Floral Peace sign, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the Floral Peace sign twice using Kaleidacolor inks. I stamped the Peace and flowers (also from Repeat Impressions) and cut out the three squares and green to border. I embossed the two floral strips and added some liquid pearls to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Craft us Crazy to use stamps from our favorite stamp company (Repeat Impressions of course) and flowers.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful card and beautiful stamps! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Cheri said...

This is adorable, Karen. Love the colors.

joy said...

Love these colors and the flower embossing goes so well with the stamp!

Unknown said...

This is pretty Karen! I love the layout and colors!