Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paper Creations Ink Natural Materials Challenge


It's time for a new challenge at Paper Creations Ink and the theme is Natural Materials. In other words, use some burlap or twine or gauze or something natural on your card. Our sponsor is Shelly's Images and they are  offering a great prize to the random winner. For all the details and to see the other dt cards for this challenge, please head over to the PCI blog. 

For my card, I started with a lovely digital stamp from Shelly's Images called "Close to my Heart." I printed it and paper pieced the horse and dress, and  colored the rest. My natural materials are burlap,gauze and the paper in the background is a handmade paper. This challenge is a good reminder to pull out our handmade papers and other natural materials we have in our stashes and use them to make a neat card.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at The Pink Elephant.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Marjo said...

Lovely card Karen, hugs Marjo

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely CAS card!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!