Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

 
Today we are joining together to wish Wendy Wyman of Repeat Impressions a very Happy Birthday! The Rock Stars team as well as some of our Rock Star Alumni have all made a special card for Wendy and are posting it today on their blogs. Here is the list for you to hop around and see them all:



Lastly, please go to the Repeat Impressions Facebook Page and wish Wendy a Happy Birthday! 


Cheri is the last stop on our bloghop because she has created a special birthday surprise for Wendy which we know she will love. As the owner of Repeat Impressions, Wendy is so generous with her design team, we wanted to find a way to say thank you and Happy Birthday to her.

For my card I used the Cat Banner and a funny Repeat Impressions stamp, because I know Wendy loves cats and humor. Of course the birthday cake stamp is from Repeat Impressions as well. And I hear purple is her favorite color, so I made sure to include that color in her card too. Wendy is not all that old, but I think she will chuckle at the old age humor, especially since she designed the stamps. 

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wendy and thanks for everything!

Stamping smiles, Karen 



6 comments:

Cheri said...

What a cute, cute, card...Karen! I had a good chuckle when I saw it and I'm sure Wendy did too.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fun card, Karen! Love the cat banner and sentiment and it was so clever of you to 'repeat' the cake image!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun card -- love ALL the cake & candles you used :) -- I don't Wendy is THAT old --heehee - She will love this~

Wendy Wyman said...

Thank you for such a cute and clever card, Karen! Love all the alternating squares of green and purple. And cake, cats and humor are at the top of my list too. Also, I'm willing to bet that I am quite a bit older than you think I am! :)

joy said...

Great card because of the way you used the birthday cake image and fits perfectly with the funny sentiment -- which I love!

Lynette said...

Fun card, Karen! I'm sure Wendy loved it!