Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Turn for Designer's Choice Challenge!


It’s another Designer’s Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built, Repeat Impression’s blog and it is my turn! I am challenging my fellow Rock Stars and you to create a Spring Card with Pastel Colors. Even without a real winter this year, I am ready for SPRING and making this card just put a smile on my face. Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards for this DCC challenge.

The “Ode to Spring” bunny by Repeat Impressions is my favorite spring stamp this year. You can’t help but smile when you see his joyful dance! I embossed him in pink, colored the flowers and cut out with a nestie. I folded the front of the card back in half and embossed with a floral CB folder. The inside yellow piece was embossed with a SU folder.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Stamp Man for “Colors of Spring.”

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool card, Karen! Love the embossing. We hadn't had winter here, either - until today!

Newbie said...

Cute, cute card! Love the pink embossing! AND the little flowers! Sweet!!

Cheri said...

Love this card, Karen. I too love this dancing bunny! Love how you embossed him and the card details are fantastic.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Karen! I love the embossed image and colors of flowers! Thank you for the challenge. It was fun.

joy said...

What a happy springy card! Love the colors and how you have framed the bunny!