Friday, January 20, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's and TCP Tuesday Challenges




The challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week is Bright and Cheery and Embossing is the theme at TCP Tuesday. I made this waterfall or flip card using stamps from Repeat Impressions designed specifically for flip cards for a make and take at my stamp club. I love how the bird hatches from the egg and I made him bright and cherry by paper piecing him and his party hat. I started the card by embossing the background and the strip across the front with a birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I used Nestabilities labels diecuts to cut the shapes on the spine for each picture. The spines and also kits to make flip or waterfall cards very easily are also sold by Repeat Impressions here.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

How stinkin' adorable is this fabulous little birthday card. Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Bright & Cheery challenge this week.

Ann English said...

Very cool card! So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!