Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Designers Choice Challenge

It's time for another Designers Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built, and Dawn is challenging us to use blue and brown in our cards. I decided to make a center stair step card and used Repeat Impression's beautiful Moose Snow Globe stamp as my focal point. I paper pieced the bottom of the globe in brown and colored the moose and night sky, then added some glitter to the snow. The sentiment (from Repeat Impressions) was stamped in brown on light brown cardstock and I added some blue snowflakes and brown pearls to complete my blue and brown card. It is a fun color combination, so why not make a card using blue and brown and enter it in the DCC challenge for a chance at some great RI rubber! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other great blue and brown cards by my fellow Rock Stars.

I am entering this card in the Fancy Folds challenge at Wags n Whiskers.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Karen! Those style of cards are always great, and I love the snowflakes - especially the little ones on the bottom.

Linda said...

Great Card Karen! I love the fold.

Stef H said...

very pretty!

hugs :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great image for this type of card~

joy said...

Great way to frame your image and like the snowflake centers!