Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crafting for all Seasons and Crafts and Me Challenges

Christmas is the theme of the challenges this week at Crafting for all Seasons and Crafts and Me. I am back with another CAS holiday card using an embossing folder and diecut that were in my pile of "must use before it is too late". I started with a white card and embossed the tree and border (Sizzix). I cut out a green swirly tree from a Memory Box diecut and attached, adding some big and small red gems. The corners seemed bare so I added some holly (Inkdadinkado) and more gems to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jane said...

Another pretty card. Have a great weekend!

Jan said...

Fab card, thanks so much for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Melissa Czapor said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I just love it all!! Blessings!!

Carly said...

Sensational! This is gorgeous! what a clever idea.

Thankyou for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.

Xoxoxoxoxo Carly

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such an elegant card, Love the design and colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me`s Christmas challenge. Merry Christmas to you! Hugs...Mona