Friday, September 9, 2011

Divas by Design and Jen's Digi Stamps Challenges

Back to School is the theme of the challenges at Divas by Design and Jen's Digi Stamps this week and I normally would not do Back to School cards, but this year I did do a First Day of School card for my grandson Nate. I used a fun digital stamp from Rainbow's Echo Designs that says School is Cool and a new border punch from Martha Stewart with some striped dp behind the holes. I know he agrees with the sentiment and is excited about his new kindergarten class and school. Here are some pictures from his first day:




Stamping smiles, Karen (Grandma)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is so cute and adorable and I'm sure your little grandson loved it! Thanks for joining the Divas by Design challenge.

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is just too cute, love this image!! What a fun card for that first day of school.
Thanks for playing along with us at Jens Digi Stamps.

Brenda Brown said...

And what a cool school project.
Thanks for sharing this with the Divas at DBD.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox