Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What If? Wed. Sketch Challenge

The challenge this week at What If? Wednesday on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House that Stamps Built, is to make a card using the CAS sketch below. You always have almost two weeks to get your card done and linked for a chance at a great prize! You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you do, you get an extra entry into the random drawing! For all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards, please visit the blog or click on their names on the side of my blog.

I used a couple stamps from the new Summer Series to make my card for this sketch challenge. I love watermelon in the summer- it is my favorite summer treat. I used the colors from the watermelon in the card and added a perfect ribbon and the fun sentiment to complete this CAS card.


I am entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge at Stamps R Us.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

CUTE card! Love the little watermelon image and really like this layout!
Lynn

Lynette said...

Great job on the sketch, Karen! I really like that watermelon stamp, but I haven't used it yet. I think I need to!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fun card, Karen - you're right, that ribbon is perfect!

Carol L said...

What a cute card! That sweet taste of watermelon will soon be gone as summer draws to an end. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!