Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bearly Mine and Paper Take Weekly Challenges

"Anything Goes" is the theme at both Bearly Mine Challenges and Paper Take Weekly this week and that is my favorite kind of challenge! I am sharing a card that I made as a sample for my demo today at the local Wausau WI Jo-ann Fabrics and Crafts Open House. The technique I am showing is how to make the circular frame using corner punches. The stamp in the center is from Inkadinkadoo and the corner punch is by ek success. Of course I used my nesties for the circles and I added some white pearl made with a Pearl Pen as a finishing touch.

Come see me if you are local from 1-3 p.m. especially if you would like to take some classes as they are Half Price today only. (Or you can call the store at 715-355-1007.)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

Cards By MI said...

Very lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie