Friday, May 27, 2011

Woodware USA and Creative Inspirations Paint Challenges


The challenge at Woodware USA is "Anything Goes" and at Creative Inspirations Paint it is "Bling". I made this beautiful cross out of dp and using Stampin' up's punches after seeing the idea and video here. It is simple to do and creates an elegant cross. After layering the punched dp onto dark brown cardstock and attaching to my card, I decided the card needed some bling. So I added the pearl flourish and a button made out of the same dp and a brad.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stef H said...

first.... thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the absolutely sweet comment.

next... holy moly girlfriend! this card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! GOR-G-US!!!!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a cool way to use those punches! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

Kerry