Monday, May 2, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The SOTW this week at Repeat Impressions is this beautiful quote "Where we love..." and is available for 50% off with a discount code found at our blog, The House that Stamps Built. I found this decorated oval in with my Flower Soft (as they are made by the same company) and decided to use both to highlight this lovely saying. I simply stamped the sentiment in green and added some green and raspberry Flower Soft around the edges. I embossed the next layer with a floral CB folder on Core'dination paper, sanded it, rounded the edges and added some small pearls to complete the card.

I am entering this in the challenge at Craft us Crazy with a theme of flowers or Mother's Day. I think it qualifies under both as this could make a nice Mother's Day card for any special Mom and has lots of flowers.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Miriam said...

Love it Karen. The flowersoft is a perfect accent.

joy said...

Love the embossed mat and how you have framed your sentiment with the flowersoft!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!!! Love that Flower Soft too.
Lynn

Dana said...

Love this!! That flower soft border is magnificent!!
Hugs~
Dana

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Karen, I like the verse and the flower soft.
kevin xx

majsan said...

How sweet! Loved the embossed details..
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY.
Hugs,
Maria

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Karen, this is just gorgeous!! I love the flower soft detail!! What a fabulous idea!

Berry said...

Lovely sentiment thanks for sharing at CUC hugs Rebekah xx
PS I have blog candy at http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com if you are interested!