Sunday, May 29, 2011

Paper Crafting Journey and Paper Play Challenges


The challenge this week at Paper Crafting Journey is Anything Goes and at Paper Play it is Blossoms and Blooms. I made this card with the goodies I won at Creating Memories in Time (button on side of my blog or blogpost here.) The gorgus paper,the tulip punch (Martha Stewart) and the fun staples (Fastenator) were just part of a huge box I received.

I used a flower sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs and placed it on dp from my prize box and dark green cardstock and cut it out. Of course I layered the flower on a nestie and added a sticker for the sentiment. Fun playing with new toys, isn't it?

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Beautiful floral card. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow you did get some wonderful goodies in your gift box and you used them well. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week.

Hugs -- Cindy

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, love how you have done this! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!