Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FTTC98 Pretty in Pearls


The challenge this week at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday was to use pearls in our cards. I made this card a while ago as part of a present for my BFF (but never posted before), so am not sure about the stamp and paper credits... I know I used kraft paper as the base and cut off the bottom inch of the front and rounded the edges. I laid down a floral mask (Heidi Swapp) and sponged around it with white ink. I punched out several size flowers, attached, added a pearl and sprayed with glimmer mist. I made a trail of pearls on the patterned paper and added the sentiment to finish the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.xxx

Dorcas said...

THis is lovely! I love that paper flower. :-)

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful Karen!!! Great CAS design and use of the pearls!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Great look and design! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Pearl Challenge!