Monday, November 1, 2010

PPA66 & Colour Create Challenges

 


Loved the sketch at Pals Paper Arts this week and I used the colors of purple, aqua and white from Color Create to create this card. The stamps are all from
my latest two rental sets from Raisin Boat . I sponged inside a nestie with aqua ink to highlight the great sentiment from Raisin Boat. The border is a long diecut from Sizzix. I had lost it in my craft room but last week I was delighted to find it again so I had to use it right away. Does that happen to you in your stamping place?

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,

I really love that Sizzix Border Punch - bet you're pleased you found it! That happens to me a lot :) Your sentiment is lovely too! Great card!

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x