Sunday, November 14, 2010

DDCC#90 & Work in Progress

 


The challenge this week at Dutch Dare Challenges was to create a CAS card. Clean and simple is my style (most of the time) so this is right up my alley. On this card I simply made a hole in the front smaller card with a circle nestie, then stamped the silhouette flowers in three different colors on the inside. Add the butterfly, sentiment and bow and layer on an A2 size plum piece and it is done.

You may have noticed my blog is starting to look different in a great way. Did you see the beautiful banner? A friend and her fiance' worked with me yesterday and I love the new look. There are some more changes to be completed, but so far, what do you think? THANKS Sara & Michael!! I am going to celebrate the new look with a Blog Candy drawing in about a week when it is done, so be sure to sign up to be a FOLLOWER if you haven't already done so.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

LOL! I think it looks great! LOL! The rest of the blog will be finished by the end of the week! Awesome Karen... I am a follower, but everyone should come and become one, I know she has some awesome blog candy to give away! Happy Creating! Sara

Die Cut Lady said...

I am loving it! Great card and great colors.
Donna

Céline said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!
Ps your banner looks wonderful!!!