Sunday, August 1, 2010

Skipping Stones SSD35 Challenge

 


I used the sketch from Skipping Stones Design AND their stamps to create this fun card. The chicks are paper-pieced which gives each one their own personality. I embossed the green background pieces together and the first time I ran it through I put the paper in the embossing folder the wrong way. So the backside was embossed and the front debossed. I decided to leave it and run it through again the right way so it has a combo embossed and debossed images. The flower was made after watching this tutorial. So easy to do and a nice floral addition to any card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those cute chicks! I love the idea of doing different papers with each of the chicks! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!