Monday, December 18, 2017

Stretching Your Dies Series on YouTube- Exploring Positive and Negative Uses

In my latest Youtube video here, I show some ways to stretch your diecut dollars by using the same dies in different ways. I created this shaker card using the snowflake die several ways and used the pieces cut from Frantic Stamper's Modern Greetings on this card:

Here are a few more pictures of the card I make step by step in the video: 

To see how to use the negative from the Gina K Therm O Web Foil-mate for even more sparkle then shown here, as well as some great tips on easy ways to make a shaker card, come watch here.  

I have been having fun posting new videos every Monday since I started a few months ago. The only exception to that Monday posting will be when Monday is a holiday, so next week I will post a new video on Tuesday. Thanks for watching, commenting, sharing and subscribing and supporting me here and on my YouTube channel! And Happy Holidays to you and yours!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the dies Karen, and wonderful cards - thanks for the videos.
May Christmas bring you blessings of love
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful way of using the positive and negatives. I try to do that as often as I can too.