Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Favorite Cards of 2017 Part One

I had such fun in 2017 making and sharing cards with you here on my blog and then on my new YouTube channel. I have chosen three favorite cards from each month to highlight and below the pictures are the dates and links if you want to check out specifics on how the cards were made or to see more pictures of any of the cards.

Jan. 8  Big Hugs Snowman    


Feb. 14 Inspirational Pop Up Card (click link to see pop up center)


March 2 Fruity Hugs
March 14 Feather Pop Up Card (click link for pop up center)
March 23 Twist & Pop Kitty Card (click link for pretty front)

Be sure to check back for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th parts of this series and thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity in 2017 and into the new year!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous array of card designs. Happy New Year to you too.

Denise Bryant said...

Great idea to share all the links.... that way I can go back and have a closer look at them! Love that Big Hugs Snowman!