Monday, October 30, 2017

Part Three of my Fun Folds with Gina K and Therm O Web Series on YouTube


I had so much fun designing fun fold Christmas cards with the new Fancy Foils and Foil-Mates by Gina K and Therm O Web that I made three videos for my YouTube channel! The video that posted today here shares how to make a pop up z-fold card and another technique for distressed cracked foiled elements. Here are a couple more pictures of this fun pop up card: 


The card folds flat to fit into an A2 envelope and the foiled ornaments stand up on acetate strips. Be sure to watch the video here to find out how to make this card and get the links to all the products used. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Another stunner with the folds and foil. Great card, Karen.

Fikreta said...

Its so wonderful.

Lin said...

Very festive, Karen - the foils look like lots of fun to play with! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!