Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I Love my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, my Nuvo Glitter Markers and You!


I am loving my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform from Tonic Studios and could not have made this card without it. I had to stamp the Delicate Detail Floral Flourish stamp from Tonic Studios on white speckled paper and on watercolor orange paper in exactly the same position to achieve this look. Here is a picture that helps explain that:


After stamping the flower in exactly the same place on both pieces of cardstock, I die cut "YOU" (also from Tonic Studios) out of the two pieces in exactly the same spot. I will save the one on the top for a future card. I attached the orange watercolor cardstock piece to a YOU diecut out of white fun foam with my Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive (best liquid glue on the market!) and glued it back into the spot it was cut out of. 

I am also loving my Nuvo Glitter Markers! I used them in four different ways on this card! Can you count that many different ways to use them? 


Here is a close up that shows all four ways: 1.) I colored the lines and details of the Floral Flourish Stamp on both the card front and the orange raised YOU. 2.) I colored the "love" die with a green Nuvo glitter marker. (that love was cut from a Tonic Studios Sent with Love die.) 3.) I dotted a heart with several colors of Nuvo glitter markers using several sizes of Tonic Studios Traditional Hearts Layering Set. 4.) I colored the clear gems to match the colors in my card also using Nuvo Glitter Markers.

I am entering this card in the "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and the Anything Goes with a Die challenges at Dies R Us and Scrapy Land.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Another pretty design, Karen - thanks for joining us again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome! I just got my TH Platform and can't wait to have the time to try something like this! Awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and love the colors.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Karen!!!

Olenkaja said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous details! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapy Land Challenge!
Hugs Ola