Sunday, June 18, 2017

Joyful Foiled Celebration Card


I make Christmas cards year round so I am under no pressure to get them done in November or December. I had my laminator hot and was playing with Deco Foil Transfer Gel and some stencils and this card is the result. I applied Deco Foil Transfer Gel through an i stencils Christmas stencil. After the gel was dry and clear, I ran the navy piece through my laminator with a piece of Opal Deco Foil. Here is a close up from another angle to help see the lovely shimmer in the foil: 


IRL it is very pretty. I layered the piece on a white square card base and simply added a "joy" die cut from a Hero Arts set to complete the card. One more for my stash:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Celebrations challenge at Dies R Us.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Very pretty foil card and lovely 'joy' sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the 'Celebrations' Challenge! Please come back soon!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely foiled card Karen - it must be stunning IRL
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful foiled Christmas card. I am hoping to do some foiled ones this year too. I like using the transfer gel.

Julia Sandvoss said...

Love our Iridescent Foil over the navy cardstock! That is sharp!

laurie said...

So elegant and pretty!Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us, so happy you joined us!