Friday, June 23, 2017

Foiled Layered Floral Birthday Wishes Trio #3


Today I am sharing the third card I made for a challenge to make three cards with the same supplies. I am hoping this mini series shows you how to stretch your supplies to create very different looks with the same supplies. This spring I have been loving my Altenew layered dies and the foil products from Gina K. and Therm O Web. Here are the supplies I used for all the cards in this series:


My Creative Time Stitched Oval Dies
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die-cutting Machine
Misc. cardstock pieces
Tim Holtz Blending Tool

For this card, I also used Therm O Web's Deco Foil Transfer Gel. I created a stencil by die cutting Altenew's Layered Floral Cover Die A out of a thick cardstock. I attached the stencil to a piece of cream cardstock and applied Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the stencil holes. I removed the stencil and let the gel dry until it was clear. Then I layered a piece of Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil on top and ran it through my hot laminator. It is so easy to make a gorgeous card with these awesome products.


I foiled another Gina K Birthday Essentials Foil-mate for the greeting on the inside of this card. I cut it out with an oval stitched die and sponged on some color with Ranger's Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. If you missed the first two of the trio of cards I made with the same supplies, scroll down on my blog to Wednesday's and Thursday's blog posts.


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another pretty card.

April said...

The foiling is lovely. It just adds so much to the card and makes it shimmer.
April

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow, what great cards these three have been Karen. Loving the foiling, it's stunning
Blessings
Maxine