Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Altenew Layered Floral Cover Dies Series - Day 4


Today I am continuing my series of cards featuring Altenew's layered floral dies. I am CASE-ing one of Jennifer McGuire's ideas which was to layer the dies and then cut part out. I layered the cover dies A and B in different shades of blue and attached to a navy blue base, then cut out the bottom two flowers. I attached that to a white cardbase and added "follow your heart" from Penny Black and some sequins. So easy to make a beautiful card with these dies! I couldn't waste the rest of the layered roses so I put them in the inside of the card:





Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful and gorgeous card design. You are tempting me with those fabulous dies. LOL