Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Scratch Off Winter Love Card



I bought some scratch off stickers from Inky Antics to use with their stamp sets and designed this card for a special grandson this winter. I love the Joyful Snowman die from Penny Black- he just makes me smile:) I sponged some color on him to highlight his face and features. I also sponged a snowflake background using a Penny Black snowflake stencil. I created a snowbank and sponged that with blue ink and attached my joyful snowman with a small Action Wobble. I wrote a secret message under the scratch off sticker, attached a penny with a removable glue dot and stamped a helpful suggestion from an Inky Antics scratch off stamp set. Here is what my grandson will see when it is scratched off: 



I am linking this card to Work It Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp.

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Karen, what a special card for your grandson. I too love that snowman. He appears so happy and dancing.

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Karen - I am sure the little man will love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute card and a clever idea. That is so adorable and I am sure he will love getting it too. I always liked to do scratch off things.