Friday, December 11, 2015

I am Thrilled to Announce...

I have been chosen to be a Tonic U.S. Blog Ambassador!! For the next six months I will be sharing projects using products from Tonic Gold U.S. here on my blog and on the Tonic U.S. blog! The announcement of the whole team of ambassadors is being made today on their blog and I am so proud to be part of this talented team of designers! Here is a link to the official announcement: https://www.tonic-gold.com/s/tonic-us-blog-ambassadors/


I was so excited to get this wonderful news recently and of course I had to play with some of the Tonic goodies I already own to share with you today. I wanted to design some boxes to give gifts in this Christmas with the box becoming part of the gift. I started this box with two 7 3/4 inch square pieces of white cardstock. I scored the top piece at the one inch line on all four sides. The bottom piece was scored just a little bit smaller. I die cut Tonic Studio's gorgeous "From Me to You" Semi Die out of the top of the box and also in blue cardstock. I cut the blue one in half and attached the side with the words "From me to you" just slightly offset under the white half. I cut the flowers out of the other half and attached them on the left side. I die cut Tonic's beautiful "Fae Ella" out of a lighter blue scrap and attached her on the top of the box. I finished the box with some blue and white gems. Here is another look at the intricate detail of the "From Me to You" Semi Die Set:


To see any of the Tonic Gold products I used today, visit here on the Tonic website.

(Edited to add- if you saw this announcement earlier, I had to pull it because the day of the official announcement at Tonic got delayed. Now that it is finally here, I can share the good news, get back to blogging daily and get to work on my Tonic projects for their blog and CHA! Woo Hoo!)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Crafting from the Heart.

6 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations Karen! I love Tonic dies!

Jane Luxem said...

Congrats, Karen! Beautiful gift box!

Ina G said...

Congratulations Karen on your new adventure. Well deserved. Love your gift box with that touch of bling and soft colours.

Sheryl said...

Congratulations Karen on being chosen as Tonic ambassador. Your box is stunning so it's easy to see why you were appointed. Great to have you visiting at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hugs Sheryl DT member

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations! And, that is one beautiful box too!

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations, Karen! They are very fortunate to add your talent! I know you will inspire designers and drive traffic to tonic! Love how you used the dies in this project! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner