Friday, May 1, 2015

Bright Future Graduation Card


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing another graduation card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I love this sentiment and the sun wearing sunglasses! I stamped the sun four times on watercolor paper and also on yellow cardstock. I used my blue Color Burst and water to make the brilliant blue sky and paper pieced the yellow suns. I stamped the diplomas, grad hats and sentiment, and then attached the four sun pieces on a square card base.


Crackerbox Palace and I will be in Saynor at the stamp show this weekend. Stop by the booth and say hi if you can come!

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Wonderful Wednesdays and Simon Says Stamp.

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Very cute! This is super unique, I haven't seen anything with this layout before but it's pretty cool.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this for the great sentiment and the way you have 'illustrated' it.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and clever in every way. Great graduation card.

Jo Nevill said...

Such a great design

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x